Thursday, October 8, 2009

very packed schedule >.<

Today is Thursday again already, and weekend is coming real soon, OMG! What have I done this whole week?? Geez, time flies and keeps flying, huhu..
Final Exam is getting nearer and nearer, and I am not ready to face it T.T
these days are like usual, busy studying and catching up with tutorials and Welfare stuffs. Studying is of course compulsory for me, everyday I spend like more than 4 hours to study, very very good student you might think, but actually it is that my brain is slower than anybody else I guess, I just do not understand why I cannot like that anybody else, who can absorb things very fast, not like me, I need to read the materials over and over again until I can fully understand, but sometimes after I spend lots of hours to study, sometimes it comes out just nothing! gosh!!

I am really really disappointed with myself, don't know why.... must work hard, but also must work smart, that is what my boy always tells me.. but.....
why i just cannot????

Site visit oh site visit.. I need the approval from LTA pleaseeeeee...... I don't like waiting and I hope they can get to me ASAP already. So, I can get rid of this packed stuffs in my brain *pray pray*

Now I need to go back study again, ganbatte ne to myself~

0 thoughts: