Thursday, October 1, 2009

another recess week~

Geez, it's been a month since I last put a scratch on my blog T.T gomen ne~
and time really flies! I've been in the last 4 days of recess week which also means that after that work hard is really needed already, cos in 1 month more I'll have my 5th Final Exam in NTU, siannnn~
now I am getting worried of not getting approval to visit the companies for site visit that we have to organise starting next week, since the company never reply my e-mail! I am so so getting worried!! hopefully tomorrow they will reply me *pray pray*

I've just realised being a leader is not as easy as I imagined before, because previously I always am the subcomms who always get asked to do this and that, and now I am the one who has to tell people to do this and that, but sometimes I just want to do them all by myself, don't wanna let others do it, strange huh..
I should have tried to let go of this burden, yeah maybe starting next semester I will try to let go a bit ;P

Today I just spend my time at my tiny room and studying Environmental Engineering which is not interesting at all, but still I have to pass this course what, lols..
This Saturday will be going to Sentosa with my boy, really look forward to it, bcos it's the 1st time that we'll be going to the beach together =)
must apply lots of sunblock so we won't get burnt when we got home, yeah!
(and maybe I can see the new very much anticipated Universal Studios that will soon be opened in Sentosa! *happy*)

wishlists:
  • watch Phobia 2 and the Proposal
  • get everything settled ASAP for site visits

time to relax, lalalala~~

0 thoughts: