Wednesday, October 14, 2009

double happiness in a day^^v

Yuhuu.... Yesterday can be considered as my very lucky day! why I say so?
Because yesterday @around 4.30pm in the afternoon, I have just got a call from LTA confirming the date of the site visit, OMG! I was like very happy and cannot stop laughing and smiling, maybe for people who do not know how happy this news is will think that I am crazy. But I am just so happy, it was like a burden has just gone out from this brain, woohoo~~
So, the fixed date is 29th Oct 2009. yay!

And another very good news is that I have been accepted by my IA company! yuhuuuu~~
Exactly @12am this morning, the e-mail came to my mailbox and saying that they have accepted me and guess what? No interview needed! waw.. I really can't stop smiling until now, maybe I am a bit exaggarated, but this is really a double happiness for me..
So, T.Y Lin International Pte. Ltd will be my IA company for next semester, and I am really looking forward to work with them, hopefully I can get a nice supervisor and also get a new bunch of experiences after stepping out from the company, yay!
Although the company itself is not so famous among us, never mind with that, as long as I can get experiences of being an engineer/consultant, and that is more than enough~

Today is also our 9th month anniversary, and these 2 news are a big present for me, haha~
and hopefully everything goes well for my quiz later..

Ganbatte ne Vinvin-chan~~

0 thoughts: