Monday, October 12, 2009

just another Monday~

Today is Monday already 'again'(hate Monday, why everybody hates Monday? Obviously because it means that weekend has ended and stressful days are coming~).
And oh, tomorrow I have my elective subject midterm test, and I only touched a bit of it, of course I am not too worry of it, since I S/U already, which means it will only be a pass/fail subject for me, oh yeah~~

Yesterday quite a shock for me, because I read the news that one of Boyzone's members just died when he's having his holiday! OMG! Boyzone was one og my favourite boyband at that time, one of the lead singers besides Ronan Keating, Stephen Gately(who is popular years ago since he announced to public that he is actually a GAY! *shock*)
But what is more shocking is that he was dead yesterday, I was like.. Oh My Gosh! the one whose voice I ever loved before, and now he's gone forever.. R.I.P Stephen Gately~
Boyzone will always be one of the greatest boyband in the world~

Okayy, now I need to take a bath and after that start revising for my midterm test tomorrow~ Ganbatte ne Vinvin-chan~~

0 thoughts: