Thursday, October 22, 2009

huhuhuhuhu~~

I thought this life is being unfair to me, I thought why everything cannot just go smoothly as it is, I hate bad circumstances, I hate being rejected, I hate cancellation of things(I just think that that is not a responsible act at all).
Just like what I feel today, I am very upset with something, why they suddenly postponed our site visit???? WHY WHY WHY?? the only reason they can give is because I am late of replying them!! Geez!! what the h*ll is that??
We supposed to have agreement already last time, and now they are planning to postpone our site visit to 2nd week of November, where everybody is preparing for final exam already, OMG! Disappointing >.<

Disappointed~


Disappointed~


I thought everything will go smoothly until next week, haiya~ I am too "polos" i guess....

My boy just now told me that this is part of the learning process and I must not think that everything is as well as I think it will be. This is just a small part of our life that we need to face, and I should not be too upset of this thing, ya I think before this I never experience rejection or anything like that, so these kind of things kinda make me quite disturbed >.<
But THANK YOU so muchh for my boy who always right beside me to listen to my whining, my stories, and being there to encourage me, support me, motivate me all the time when I am down. I appreciate it so much and sarangheyo babe :)

I need to grow up, grow up Vinvin-chan!! Cos in 3 months time you will be a 20th year old "girl"(girl or woman is more appropriate? :) already. And I will left my teenage life and go on to my adulthood~ Are you ready Vinvin-chan? hahaha..

oops, tick tock tick tock.. time shows it is 5 minutes to 2 am already, which means I really need to go to sleep already loh..
Tomorrow I need to wake up fresh and face another day in my life, yuhuu~

Nitez everyone~ Oyasuminasai~ zzzz...

0 thoughts: