Saturday, October 3, 2009

a day with him~

Yesterday, 3rd October 2009, I spent my 2nd last day of recess with my boy, we went to the Family Day organised by his company, ExxonMobil. We went there at around 8.15am with MRT, and arrived at 9am something, then we hopped on the free shuttle bus provided by his company too. Along the way on the bus, I can see the construction of Universal Studios which will soon be opening next year 2010. I hope it will be a fun one^^v

Then we arrived at around 9.30am, register at the booth and get some souvenirs too, after that we had some coconut drinks =)
The event was very crowded, many families with their children and parents were coming along, some were only couples just like us ;P
oh yeah, we also wore a couple t-shirt, and there's one photographer who asked us to pose, because he said that our t-shirt are so cute, haha..
There were quite lots of booth which is funfair stalls, air tattoo brush(we did make one on our hands^^), candy floss, kite making, sand art, hair braiding, ice cream stall, and a stage performance too. The performance were such as Michael Jackson show, the Wicked Aura(almost like the Strike Force that I saw in Red Cross night, which is cool ;P), and stage games, dance performance by the Indian, and most importantly is the lucky draw, got lots of prizes given out(20++ for grand prizes, and 10++ the others), just imagine how rich the company is =)

And my boy is always very very lucky, lucky aura is around him I think, because he always gets a grand prize, like last time in DnD(Dinner and Dance), he got the 1st grand prize which is a PSP(wow!), and yesterday he got I forgot which no of grand prize it was, but he got a vacuum cleaner o.O (not bad, just that he does not really need it at the moment).

We also tried the Kayaking, first time trial =)) and it was fun, but tiring, haha.. my boy also tried archery and some funfair games.
They finished the event at around 4pm, and then we decided to watch Phobia 2 at 6.45pm in Vivocity (actually I planned it already ;P). We arrived in Vivo at around 5pm, but ticket and met his friend there, after that we went to have dinner at Dian Xiao Er, a chinese restaurant. The food was quite nice =) His niece also came to join us after some moment, and so we all chit chat and finish eating at around 6.45pm, so we hurried to the cinema, and his friend together with his niece had decided to watch other movie because they do not like to watch horror movies =)
So, Phobia 2 is quite scary at first, but it becomes funny at the end of the movie, don't know why they make it like that, but I enjoyed the movie so much(cos 1st time watching horror movies with my boy =))

We finished watching movie at 9pm and we headed outside Vivocity to enjoy the nightwind and scenery(cos yesterday was the Mid Autumn Festival, and I expected to see the full moon, but unfortunately yesterday the weather was not so fine, so cannot see T.T)
And after a while, we went home bringing lots of memories and happiness of course. I enjoyed it very much to spend the wholeeee day with my boy ;P
Hope we would have another trip again~~~

0 thoughts: