Wednesday, May 5, 2010

lunch time

yuhuu~ I'm writing this blog during my lunch time in office. Yeah, why am I so free in this 1-hour break? Of course, because everybody also like that, sleeping, chatting, online, browsing, listening to music, and so on.. Just because this is our chance to be free from work load stress, must treasure this precious 1 hour, haha..
My computer cannot go online one, so saaaddddd T.T T.T This is online using my neighbour's PC, since he's on leave (nice thing about he's on leave! I'm so bad I know =P)

Okk, today like usual I brought my banana to office, plan to have it during my lunch time, but end up my banana is rot already T.T no wonder this morning when I took it out, you can pinch it like jelly, geez.. I knew something was wrong, but anyway I kept it in my bag though..
And now after I tried opening it, ooooohhhhhhhh the color is black and yellow here and there >.<

I WANT TO EAT BANANA!!! i love banana, but i love all kinds of fruits too.. apple, orange (can't get good orange in Singapore, too bad.......), pineapple, mango, and soooo many moreee...

Yes, I plan to eat different fruits every week, this week I bring banana to office, last week I brought apple, next week? Maybe I'll bring another fruit, but what yaaa??? hemm.....

Ok tomorrow is Friday again! yay! weekend is coming soon~~ happy happy~~ but cannot be too happy already, because I need to write my attachment report. So far, I guess I have completed 40-50% of the content already.

0 thoughts: