Saturday, May 8, 2010

beautiful Saturday

Yeah, finally my boy came @around 2pm ++, and I am soooo hungry that time already. So, we went to have lunch first, then decided to watch movie "KICK ASS" . Yes, kick the ass, I am like what?? are they out of movie title already? why should be kick ass? rather than kiss ass, LMAO. *oops*

Ok, so the movie is not so great, when the others in the theatre were laughing, I was sitting there without a face expression, and I was wondering what they were laughing at, is there anything funny or what? Right, I admit, my English listening is not that perfect >.< darn it....

Singapore is just too small an island that I don't even know what to do on weekend.. so I spend my time on watching movie, great yea? I guess this semester I have watched lots of movies (esp horror movies, aku babat habis, hahahaha)
After movie, we went for dinner with one of my boy's friend from secondary school. I met her quite few times already before, so this is the nth time already, haha.. She has recommended us to go to a Korean restaurant in Chinatown, so we went there.
I just realise that I've been having Korean food quite a lot lately, am I starting to love the food? even when I went to Korea last December, I don't feel anything special with the food except the side dishes of course, that's what make Korean food special :D

We ordered a seafood steamboat (darn it's niceeeeee :) :) I love it! ), and a rice cake (ok only). I was really full, geez.. the food is niceeeeee, maybe I can give it 8/10?
We talked quite alot, these days I feel like I can speak Mandarin better ^^ when speaking to her and my roommate, but sometimes I still miss out my pronounciation and intonation *embarrased*

Ok, my Saturday was closed with a jogging with my boy in school. Nice breeze tonight, not so hot too :)
Tired... now I am going to sleep already after watching my Zai Zai of course =)

Oh yea, tomorrow is 9th May, which means it's the international Mother's Day. Therefore, I would like to say
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA!
I WILL BE A FILIAL CHILD FOR SURE, AND WILL TRY TO MAKE YOU PROUD & HAPPY ALWAYS!
LOVE U^^
THANKS MAMA :)


0 thoughts: