Tuesday, May 4, 2010

a healthy life

aigoo.. time do flies! now left me with 7 weeks until the end of my internship~ oh I will miss my colleagues in T.Y.Lin for sure! these days I feel like time surely run faster, I didn't even count down the time for going home already, a very good improvement ya.. But but but..... why this feeling only comes when I only have 7 weeks left in this lovely company??
I can get along better with my colleagues for sure, especially the people in 7th floor where I am sitting at, they are fun! They can joke around with me, which is a nice thing when you are bored, huh? Especially I am the only intern student in the company, nobody to share my loneliness with, but I feel better of course :) :)
I feel like I can cry at the moment when I have to leave them >.< Hopefully I am strong enough~

Tonight my company will have a badminton competition with another consultant company known as ARUP. Hopefully our company could win this competition *pray hard*
So sorry I do not come and support you guys, but don't worry, I am praying hard from home ^^
Tomorrow I am expecting a good news though, yeah! GO T.Y.LIN!!!

It has been 1 week since I only eat 'bakpao' for my lunch, and of course fruit a day is must.. like the saying goes "One fruit a day keeps you away from the doctor"
So, I am going to live a healthy life from now on, and have a healthy diet too (if I can manage well =P), do sport at least once in a week (yeah so far I manage to accomplish this one^^)
Thanks to my boy for accompany me, lalala~

I am too fatty I know, my mom said that my face gets more "meaty" like what I eat everyday now 'bakpao' T.T
I just realise that when she told me, even I never feel that I eat too much before this, I eat just very normally, so my mom said because this semester I have no exam stress syndrome, very happy everyday, so can get fatter easily, is that true? I think so.........

Aiyouu.... I also want to look pretty, don't want to look fatty, so ugly you know.. so I will eat less less rice, have more fruits, avoid oily foods (if possible, you know I can't resist the temptation sometimes...... or maybe most of the times, hahahaha)

Aye Aye mom, when I go back to home sweet home in June, you'll see me back to normal *pray hard too*
Becauseeeee in Medan I will eat a lot a lot a lot for sure!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........

0 thoughts: