Saturday, May 16, 2009

new hair^^


haha, finally I cut my long hair to a quite short one.. I do not realize that it is quite short until I reach home and look at it thoroughly, hais.. but it's ok actually to have a short hair, change style ;P u can see the newest photo I took just now after coming home from the birthday party, narcism mode on :D
ah, talk about the party, I met one of my old old friend from primary, haha.. long time no see him already, today I met him but unfortunately we only chat for a while, he told me there's still other old friends coming but I never had the chance to meet them T.T sad to say~
yeah, the party itself is quite entertaining, it is besides a swimming pool, and u can imagine how a rich person's party is, haha ;P nothing to mention much though~

Ok back to topic~
I love new hair, it makes me feel more fresh, renew again, haha..
new hair means new spirit, LoL
tomorrow is Sunday, and like usual, Sunday means Family day.. we always go out to mall, usually with my mum,dad,lil sis, and big brother, but since my bro hasn't come back yet from Singapore, so left 4 of us..
okay now I want to continue watching my Jdorama, wanna see my Kimura Takuya, haha.. next time I will recap the story here~
Ja ne!

0 thoughts: