Friday, May 15, 2009

~home sweet home~

ohh my home sweet home~ finally i'm here, haha ;P
doh, although I come home 3 times a year but i always got excited whenever I get the chance to, hahaha.. while my other friends are busy looking for jobs or busy working, I prefer to enjoy my holidays, I spent my days by going to my father's shop to help whatever I can help, help counting money, n such ;P or spending my time by reading novels, now I am reading 'The Innocent Man' by Josh Grisham. It is a thrilling story about an innocent man who is accused of doing a murder of a young woman. At first, the story is quite boring, but as the story goes on, it gets more interesting, and I am still on it ;P
I've been in Medan for 1 week and keep eating always, haha.. I enjoy eating so much, so far I have eaten mie soup twice, I love it so much~
next week one of my besties Winnie will be back to Medan, so excited to meet her again ;P
It has been 2 years since the last time we met, how I miss her so much. I also wish that I can meet my other bestie Benita this August ;P
There must be lots of things to talk about, but we have been always contacting each other through e-mail or chatting..
Actually nothing so special these days, tomorrow I am planning to have my hair cut, it has grew so long that I start to feel annoyed by it ;P
and also tomorrow night there will be a sweet 17th bday party in Emerald Hotel by my mother's friend's daughter, so I will just go and attend since I know their children quite well, one of their son is my ex-classmate in Sutomo 1, so spending my time with them is fine once in a while ;P In addition, just assume it as a reunion because I haven't met him for quite a long time already too, haha..
I'll try to keep updating my blog as often as possible ;P
Caoooo~~

0 thoughts: