Friday, May 29, 2009

blog blog blog^^

Oh, my holiday has been going on for 3 weeks I guess. And what have I been doing all these weeks? Let’s see, I spent it mainly on helping my mom doing house chores -since she does not intend hire a servant for quite some time already-

And going to my dad’s store to help out – ah you know, I am just checking on the stocks’ price whether it is correctly calculated or not and then fill out each day’s income in books from each different stores which are my daddy’s clients, I can say that I enjoy doing it, haha-

Then reading novels, I’ve been reading the novel titled ‘The Innocent Man’ written by John Grisham, a well-known thriller novelist. So, I wanted to try how interesting his novels are, and then I bought his very first book that I wanted to read. However, it is quite disappointing because I cannot find the content as interesting as I have expected from the comments from New York Post or Washington Post from the back of the novel itself. I just felt bored with it, I keep inspecting how many pages left till I finished and such, geez~ Oh, until I decided to leave it for a while and switched to another novel which I have previously bought in Singapore shortly before I came back to Medan, the novel is named ‘A Thousand Splendid Suns’ whose author is Khaled Housseini. I have never heard or seen any novels written by him though, but I decided to buy that one because I thought I was just attracted to know its content. And guess what, this time I get my choice right, because it is indeed interesting. How to say it, the novel is different from novels that I have read before, because it is the stories of Afghanistan women struggling through the wars and the cruelty of their husbands at that very time. It is on the 20th centuries, around 1945 onwards. Oh I really want to share the stories here, but I guess let me finish reading the novel first at least ;P

After this one, I really look forward to reading another novel he’s written, which is named ‘The Kite Runner’, it has been made a movie too. But unfortunately I have never watched it. And still after this, I still have the series of Twilight which I haven’t finished, the ‘New Moon’, ‘Eclipse’ and the newest one ‘Breaking Dawn’. Yeah, maybe later.

Oh right, besides reading novels, I also watch quite a lot of movies and dramas. Departures, Marley and Me, Fast and Furious 4, Yes Man are good movies, I love them! I’m eager to watch Angel and Demon (yeah, surprisingly I haven’t watched it T.T ), Night At The Museum 2, and Terminator: Salvation. I wonder what new coming movies coming soon next week~

Ah yeah, a few days ago I’ve just bought the DvD ‘Coming Soon’ which is a Thailand horror movie, and I’ve been eager to watch it since long time ago, haha..

And then one of my best friends is here! Winnie! Finally I can meet her 2 days ago after such a long time we haven’t met each other, we chit chat quite a lot, how she’s been doing there and such, and how I am doing in Singapore. The three of us talked quite a lot that afternoon, gossiping and such, haha.. one more person is also my best friend, I’m so happy I can meet them again^^

And guess what, I am very happy too of one thing, my ‘baby’ is coming to Medan! Haha~ I’ve been waiting for those days to come, he said he’ll come next week, but don’t know whether he will delay it or not again, but it doesn’t matter actually, as long as I can meet him^^ I’ll try my best to bring him around Medan, what kind of place that I have been growing at, oh I’m just too excited I guess, haha. . fast fast come here babyyy, miss ya!

I'm also planning to spend my holiday with learning to drive (finally I am allowed, haha). I also plan to continue learning Mandarin, because my skill has been declining and I know that I've forgotten many of the words, so I need to catch up and study more. Like the old saying, "Learn as much as you can when you are still young!".

Oh right, I think I've written quite alot, so I need to stop here and continue next time to update what I’ve been doing.

Ja ne!

0 thoughts: