Friday, September 26, 2008

ReCeSS WeeK almost ended >.<

phuh.. today is Friday olredi, time flies u know.. haizz..
I wonder if I do enjoy my recess week or not, u know that recess week is supposed to be a relaxing week for us students, but but.... I still have to catch up with things, study study n study!! why it's like never ending study?? OMG!
when I hang out with frens in this recess week, I do have fun .. but after reach my room then I realized I haven't really finished studying which sucks a lot.. However, I always try to enjoy my life no matter what, gotta enjoy my life as a university student lah.. as the saying : "University life is not just about studying, it is about having fun also, socialize with friends, and enjoy ur life as a student" coz when u get to work in the future, u won't feel as much fun as u feel as a student, i believe in that.. fufu..

"WORK HARD, PLAY HARD"

lalala~~ today not much to do, coz I woke up at 11a.m.. whoa.. nice slip though coz it rained this morning and made my me slip so much.. muahaha.. then I just study for a while and u know, I can't resist the temptation to watch movie.. haha.. eventually I decided to watch 'GET SMART' movie in my PC ( thanks to my bro i got to watch it^^). It's indeed a funny movie + some action.. Steve Carrell with his usual funny expression on his face, haha.. and Anne Hathaway is as pretty as usual.. -- a recommended movie for those who love comedy movie and love the actor too of course.. haha..

I think that's all for today.. hoamm~~ sleepy~~

--updating--

0 thoughts: