Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Irasshaimase!!

First of all.. Genki desuka? I'd like to say "Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri" bagi yang merayakan.. huehe.. Mohon Maaf Lahir & Batin..
yeah! tomorrow is Hari Raya Idul Fitri holiday.. although it's just 1 day holiday, somehow I feel real happy, haha.. can relax for a bit after these tiring days on going lecture and tutorial, phuh..

today I'm so sleepy!! omg.. I slept le on the lecture which is so rare to happen for me.. haha.. (I'm not bluffing, ok?).. yeah.. dunno why today I can't pay attention to the lecture, hope it is just happen for today la.. yep2.. ganbatte2!! がんばって! (somehow practising writing Hiragana).. hukz.. it is hard to learn le really.. have to memorize all those character, imagine! I have to memorize the Hiragana, Katakana, and last but not least the Kanji character, hux.. Now I haven't even finished memorizing Hiragana, haiyah.. wat a slow progression..
Now i understand why ppl say it's real hard to learn write the Japanese language, haha.. hontoni..

Day after day, time pass away~~~ ( suddenly think about Westlife's old song, haha.. nostalgia)
Day after day, I can feel that I and my same course's friends CEE are having a more bonded friendship.. haha.. that's good.. because we are 1 family lor.. lol..
but but our plan to have outing on last recess week 'tidak jadi'.. huhu.. so not sweet de..
maybe next time yah plenz.. huehe..
and day after day.. time flies like hellllllll... exam's comin soon!!! aarrrghh!! 5 weeks to go..
wah, I still feel like just started sch, haha.. and now half semester has gone liao, must focus focus hocus pocus.. wew.. wat de...
must concentrate study liao, ganbatte2!! I must get a good score this time.. yes!!

then then then.... I can go back to my home sweet home liao loh in medan.. muahahaha.. so happy when thinking about going home.. I miss hum quite fast lo.. dunno le, I miss the food which is damn nice.. muahaha.. and also miss my fams, the feelings I have when I'm at hum is so nice loh, can't wait to gather wif them liao.. lalala~~

beh.. I guess I think too much ow, wake up wake up! now is only 1st October le.. haha.. still 2 months till go hum time..
wew.. now the time shows 1:46 liao.. so sleepy, my eyes wan close olredi.. sleep sleep.. sleep is the nicest thing to do after a long&tiring day.. muahaha..
go slip slip.. oyasuminasai~~


0 thoughts: