Saturday, September 27, 2008

boring weekend I guess T.T

2day is just another day.. yeah, it's weekend today.. and here I am at my room watching Jdorama Beautiful Life starring Takuya Kimura, omg! Takuya Kimura is very talented in acting, check out his other movie also : Pride. It's omoshiroi(interesting) and sugoi(cool) haha.. and I just finished watching 'The X-Files' movie.. the film is just so-so lar according to me.. nothing so special about it.. hoo..

Yeah, this few days I started to learn Japanese language again, last holiday I've learned somethings and now I'm suddenly in great mood to learn more.. haha.. somehow I have a dream to live there, lol.. Japan is an interesting country le, last year I go 4 a 10 days tour there with my fams, and so far this tour to Japan is the most exciting compared to other tours I've had.. I just love the country, the language, the scenery, the culture..

I wanna know more and learn more about them. If can I want to go exchange there next year maybe, just a maybe.. not sure yet, coz I'm not really good in the language yet, and still other obstacles.. phuh.. if not exchange, then maybe can go for IA(Industrial Attachment) which my Uni offers which we are given the opportunity to have 6-months work experience in our 3rd year sem 2. Hopefully I can go to Japan.. ganbatte!! haha..


yay! I guess my weekend is filled with something useful la at least.. haha.. instead of just watching movie all the time.. muahaha..

2moro is Sunday, gotta plan what to do leh.. hm hm..

Oyasuminasai.. zzz..


0 thoughts: