Sunday, January 16, 2011

15 January 2011 ^^

ow yeaaa I am now officially 21!! meaning it's the start of my adulthood life already, now it's for real, yeah! I am eager to face the challenges ahead after graduating from my university life, and I am not planning to continue study anymore, I just want to earn lotssss of money and make my parents proud of me!! I definitely do not want to depend on my parents to give me allowance all the time, now it is really the time for me to go out and taste the bitter life of this real world out there... yeahh I have promised to myself that after my undergrad life, I will really start from zero, mommy and daddy, ur little girl sure has grown up and will not burden you anymore.. :)

soooo I really enjoyed the celebration with my B, and it's also our 2nd anniversary!! <3
I had a really romantic night with candle light dinner with B, he gave me something I really wish to have all this time! thanksssss so muchhhh B!!
but of course the process of the celebration is secret and I will keep it for myself, hahahaha xD


0 thoughts: