Sunday, December 19, 2010

Europe!!!

ow yeaaaaaa finally another one of the countries I always dream of to visit!! E.U.R.O.P.E!!!

OH MAN! nothing feels better than the news that my visa has been approved! hiahahaha.... and well I will be departing on the 23rd Dec, with the whole family like usual :D feel so blessed :D

in the midst of this exam period, I am so so so excited already and can't wait to fly there! gosh it's Europe man! who don't get excited?!
however, no UK this time, because I need to apply for visa to another different embassy. Oh man, this year the French embassy actually got tons of rules only to apply for a short stay visa!! goshhh I have visited there like 4 or 5 times maybe? unbelievable =.=

but yeah, despite the effort I need to put in, they approve my visa, no more better news than that! hahahaha :)

awrite so my destination for the coming 14 days trip will be Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Netherland, Belgium, and PARIS! yuhuuu~~~

oh and it means that I will spend my Xmas and New Year with white snow! but but.. still this time I have to leave my boy behind >.< really hope that next year we can celebrate New Year together!

My last exam will be on the 22nd and oh my it is so rush to get on the trip the next day! o.O I am preparing to get freezing there! hahahaha! need to do sunbath first here~~ :p okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I still have 2 papers left!! but the holiday mood is soooooooo ONNNNNNN already!!! hiahahahahaha~~~

EUROPEEEEE HERE I COMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

0 thoughts: