Monday, April 20, 2009

exam fever~

I admit that I am in exam fever, why not?? study and study and study.. that is what I have been doing these days, haven't had fun for quite some time already, sianzzz....
I wanna I wanna wanna come out from this boring life in NTU, boring leh everyday only sitting and studying, oh gosh.. I need refreshing, I need fresh air.. but oh.. never mind.. all of these will end in 1 week, how I wish that 1 week to come faster..
today I have tackled 2 papers at once, feel so much relieved..
this semester I have promised myself to do better from last semester (everytime also like this, haha).. but now I can feel that I have given a better effort, maybe because changing environment of my study spot also, that helps me alot to focus~
okay, hope this exam fever will go away sooner.. GANBATTE ne Vinvin^^

0 thoughts: