Friday, April 3, 2009

Anna Nucci's shoes

So now I've got shoes I want, yeah it is the Anna Nucci's shoes.
It is a high heel red shoes, and for me it is quite special. The price is S$33.30, quite expensive >.<
In the past, I never bought my own shoes and sandals. Most of the time my mom will buy for me, that is why now it is very hard for me to make a decision whether to buy the Anna Nucci's shoe or not. Everytime I go shopping with my mom, she always asked me to pick my own favorite shoes, and I always ended didn't choose any. Instead, my mom will pin point here and there, asking me which one I like better.
Don't know why, my eyes often got attracted by those high heel shoes, and I am not so fond of looking at the flat shoes. Is it because I am not a tall person physically? so I am trying to look for shoes that at least will make me look taller, haha..

Another consideration is that I have already had too many shoes at home, but everytime I go into the shoes' stores, those high heel shoes will catch my eyes.
So now I understand the feelings of those shopaholics out there, who just cannot stand buying all those pretty tuffs =D

Soooo..... question is 'Should I buy or not buy the shoe?'

0 thoughts: