Sunday, November 9, 2008

exam exam n exam T.T

When I am supposed 2 study, I write this blog.. so nice.. ahaha..
finally.. my 1st paper in the day after 2moro, yeah.. my 1st paper is Principle of Economics which is damn hard.. I'm really confused now, aargh..
although I've read it n understand it but when I wan 2 do some question, I cannot write anything out.. so stressed.. haih..
12 - 13 - 18 - 19 - 21 - 24.. yeah.. those are my exam dates.. quite nice actually, I have Probability & Statistics as my 2nd paper, n next is Mechanics of Material, Fluid Mechanics, Soil Mechanics and last one is Computational Method.. hope 2 finish all these papers ASAP, and can get a good mark. YEAH!! ganbatte ne~~

Actually these days I've tried my best to keep study n study, unusual of me.. ahaha..
while I think my roomie which is Chinese, she's damn diligent.. u noe wat, for these few days she has gone out 2 study somewhere which i dunno n dun wan 2 noe.. haha.. n she didn't come back till midnight (it's morning actually), but I dunno wat time she came back coz I've slept at 1 a.m something, n guess what.. she wakes up so early oso n continues study!! imagine wo.. I wonder why they(Chinese) are so diligent one, haiz.. why I can't be just like them.. hahaha.. so stressed lah like that, it's better to take some my mugging time to play, like the say :"Work hard, Play hard"
nah.. ok.. time 2 continue mugging!! yeah! 2 weeks 2 holiday~~ HUM SWIT HUM! I AM COMINGGGG~~~ HAHAHAHAHAHA..

がんばってね!

-Vinvin-^^

3 thoughts:

~'FeN'~ said...

Oiiii, smangat, Vinnnnn...

Pasti bisa dapet nilai baguuus...

Sama2 berjuang...
^^

Kenapa kau tak bilang punya blog?

Aku link yow...


Happy exam (exam must b happy wot?)

~|2enz~ said...

Keep 加油!!
gw tao lu pasti bisa dapet A+..
Get to have the confident right there..ok?

setelah exam mah balek ma..
liat positip na..wakaka...
Alwayz 加油^^

V I N V I N said...

@feb: oke feb.. lu jg smangat yah!! jiayou222^^
ahaha.. mengambil nilai positip dr exam niy, stlh exam brarti holiday's comin kan.. aahaha.. asek2..
~berjuang^^~

@renz: sipp.. smoga loww... ahaha.. sipp i'm tryin 2 be optimiz.. ^^